We invite old friends and enthusiasts from all over Ukraine for:
- solving interesting problems
- leveling up your expertise
The hackathon will take place on May 12-21 (online).
- 21.05 – presentation of the finalists’ projects in the co-working space of the Educational and Research Institute of Physics and Technology.
Is it necessary to fill out EVI/EFVV?
• This year, all entrants to the master’s degree who plan to study at the expense of the state budget must pass a single entrance exam, which consists of two parts – a foreign language (English, German, French, Spanish at the entrant’s choice) and a test of general academic competence.… Continue reading
We remind you that today (11.05.2023) is the last day to register for the ER IPT HACK 2023 hackathon!
- There will be three tasks at the hackathon:
determination of a diseased forest using satellite data (from FTI and within the framework of the SWIFTT international project on forest health monitoring)
- optimization of CPU power consumption during large calculations
- analysis of chats using AI
As of 15:00 on May 11, 2023, 46 participants and 29 teams have already registered, of which 31 participants and 19 teams have chosen the forest monitoring task!… Continue reading
On May 12, 2023, the traditional (already second) hackathon ER IPT HACK 2023 to the 125th anniversary of the Kyiv Polytechnic Institute began in a remote format.
Studying at the Department of Mathematical Modeling and Data Analysis under the educational program “Mathematical Methods of Modeling, Pattern Recognition and Computer Vision” of the first (bachelor’s) and second (master’s) levels opens up much wider opportunities for students than simply acquiring knowledge in pairs.… Continue reading
- Participation requirements:
Master’s students of the “Mathematical methods of modelling, pattern recognition and computer vision” program are invited to study under the double degree program under the “Data Science” program;
- The required level of English is B2.
Dear supervisors of future graduate students!
Acceptance of documents for admission to postgraduate studies will last from May 22 to July 7, 2023, in particular for Educational and Research Institute of Physics and Technology – from June 5 to June 9, 2023.… Continue reading
The inter-university team from the applied mathematics club working at the Department of MMDA, consisting of Yevhenii Salii, Volodymyr Kuzin (students of the Department of Mathematical Modeling and Data Analysis) and Anton Hohol (National University “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy”) under the leadership of Prof.… Continue reading
DOU.ua published an interview and success story of Nazar Ponochevny, a student of department of mathematical modeling and data analysis NN FTI TUU “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” – the founder and CEO of the Harmix startup, and Dmytro Lopushansky from Lviv – CEO of startup.… Continue reading
On March 21, 2023, the team of the applied mathematics group met at the Department of Mathematical Modeling and Data Analysis to finalize their performance in the second final stage of the Black Sea Science international student research competition.