We are pleased to invite everyone to the annual international summer school in Data Analytics from June 27 to 30, 2023!
- want to learn about the projects and cases of machine learning at the Department of MAD
- completing your bachelor’s degree and have not yet chosen your research topic
- are applying for graduate school and need inspiration for your own research topic in the field of artificial intelligence and computer vision
- you have completed your junior year and are looking for an interesting research paper and a supervisor for your bachelor’s thesis
- you are interested in applied mathematics in machine learning and artificial intelligence problems
- choose an institute to enter
Then you’ve come to the right place!
We will cover the following topics:
- Machine learning methods in leading international projects
- Cloud resources for BigData analysis
- Practical application of GAN
- Big language models and interaction with artificial intelligence
For passing 80% of the material – get a certificate!
Do not hesitate! Register for the summer school here.